NOTE: ALL "secret cheat codes" or "developer codes" that claim to give you money, gold, or power are FAKE. Click here for more info...

Author Topic: Airline Mode Glitch for LTQ  (Read 20355 times)

MoD

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Airline Mode Glitch for LTQ
« on: May 09, 2014, 05:52:01 AM »
This is a short description how the airline mode glitch works. I don't put it here for everyone to use it but to show that it still works (slightly different than before). I have a Modern War Forum thread about it and don't want GREE to ban me so i post the description here. If GREE are interested they can look it up here and act accordingly. AGAIN: THIS IS NOT A CALL TO CHEAT BUT FOR GREE TO CLOSE THE GLITCH!

Ok, here we go:
  • Go to the desired map.
  • Let’s say your target is 100 NRG per kill: wait till you have that much NRG.
  • Turn airplane mode on. Make sure you don’t exit game doing so —> with iOS you can do that with the game open by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and select airplane mode.
  • Hit your target once and go back to your base before the hit has been executed so your NRG will not be discounted. The hit will count nevertheless. Then go back to the map by klicking on it in the right lower corner.
  • Repeat step 4 as often as required. you can even select a new target and go on there as long as it is on the same map. Just ensure that you got enough energy for one hit else the game won’t let you execute the hit.
  • When finished stay in airplane mode for a certain period of time. If your energy regen rate is 5 and your highest target had 100 NRG for one hit you will have to wait for 20 mins (300 NRG regen per hour > 100 NRG in 20 mins). Make sure the screen never locks (phone settings).
  • After the waiting period you simply turn the airline mode off (still stay in game). Then wait till there is a server communication (you can force that by refreshing the faction chat).
  • Your hits will be registered by taking the amount of NRG for one hit. Also you will get any reward for finishing a mission (there will be no splash screen though probably).
It is quite sure that there will be some trolling of me using this glitch (how else could I provide such a detailed guide). I can assure you, I did. To find out if it works or not (it worked once). Actually I don’t care if you believe this or not.

If you want to comment, please do it in my original thread:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?91043-GREE-Now-please-close-the-airline-glitch!

Thank you.

Mr spork

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Airline Mode Glitch for LTQ
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 01:45:07 AM »
Would be interesting to hear for how many people it actually worked. Tried few times since I still need to gather folders but never got past step 4.
There's no way to jump back to base once hit have been initiated because base icon are grayed out

Mr Modern War

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 02:38:48 AM »
Quite detailed instructions considering the op claims not to use the glitch.

Further his current faction participates in money hacking during full assault events and was largely responsible for the le set glitch / hack.

MoD

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 06:07:40 AM »
@spork: i tried it out yesterday. it worked with me.

@soul calibur: yes they are detailed. because i like to get things done right. therefore i don't claim things i have no proof for. can't say that from you.

Inferno

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 06:48:32 PM »
I also can't get past step 4. :'(
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

pooch

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 12:02:18 PM »
Ohh it works but why are you posting an advantage you have for all to see??

MoD

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »
@pooch:
i don't use it. who wants to use it, can do. i don't appreciate it though. but i won't judge anybody who uses it. i posted it so gree can have a look and try to close it. i don't like bugged software. and i don't like companies that pretend that there is no bug when there is. i pay s**tloads of money to play this game. therefore i like to have it clean.

Mr Modern War

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 08:48:01 AM »
@pooch:
i don't use it. who wants to use it, can do. i don't appreciate it though. but i won't judge anybody who uses it. i posted it so gree can have a look and try to close it. i don't like bugged software. and i don't like companies that pretend that there is no bug when there is. i pay s**tloads of money to play this game. therefore i like to have it clean.

You are a complete fool. All you had to do was report it via a ticket instead you decide to post it on here so it can get further abused. Your obviously a window licker

pooch

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2014, 10:26:18 AM »
Mission accomplished dumbass, now it is fixed.   You think gree will lower the amount of energy required to finish now?  I don't think so!  Only the top factions will finish now.  All you did was let the top factions get further away from the rest of us you fool!

Inferno

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 09:04:55 AM »
Why would anyone complain about someone sharing info about the game? If you don't want info about the game simply don't come here. People will use any intel anyway they choose. I suppose we are all supposed to build our bases in perfect squares as well. Go to the candy crush forum.
Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Big Blast

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2014, 09:20:56 AM »
Does it work for android?

Palmer27

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 04:02:57 PM »
I didn't use it but anything that gives me a chance against way stronger guys I'll take thanks

JOE COOL

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »
Doesnt work for Droid. Droid glitches have been fixed for a while.

Skull

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2014, 01:40:59 PM »
Quite detailed instructions considering the op claims not to use the glitch.

Further his current faction participates in money hacking during full assault events and was largely responsible for the le set glitch / hack.
Money hacking during full assault lol, sounds like a poor loser to me 'TARD'
CARPE DIEM

Lady Jaye

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
Mission accomplished dumbass, now it is fixed.   You think gree will lower the amount of energy required to finish now?  I don't think so!  Only the top factions will finish now.  All you did was let the top factions get further away from the rest of us you fool!

Fixed? I've been flying the Assimilation Airlines for most of this ltq, works like a charm....see you when I land.