NOTE: ALL "secret cheat codes" or "developer codes" that claim to give you money, gold, or power are FAKE. Click here for more info...

Author Topic: Non-existing GREE customer service / DO NOT BUY GOLD IN SEPTEMBER 2014  (Read 1795 times)

PrivateA

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Is it just me not getting any responses from GREE or they made redundant all of their customer support staff?

I have been sending tickets with varying frequency - from daily to weekly - but I have not received a single response

I suggest that we start a protest to teach GREE a lesson - DO NOT BUY GOLD in September 2014.

This would teach them a lesson to listen to individuals, we are only strong when we combine our forces.

If you think the same - spread the word: DO NOT BUY GOLD IN SEPTEMBER 2014

Palmer27

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Non-existing GREE customer service / DO NOT BUY GOLD IN SEPTEMBER 2014
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 02:05:11 PM »
I'm with you buddy have copied and pasted on team chat we need to stand together or they keep doing what they want

Palmer27

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »
Update for ya my faction as all agreed to join you an will not buy gold this month if it helps all good if not it's one month we got more cash lol

ooo lah lah

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 02:45:52 AM »
I get a response from GREE within 48 hours every time. I have had a transfer through GREE that took less than 10 minutes, no sh*t, less than 10 minutes. I didn't even know that was remotely possible but it did happen. So since i'm happy with GREE, i'm going to spend the most gold i've ever spent this month :D

Mr Modern War

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 12:12:17 PM »
good luck buddy