NOTE: ALL "secret cheat codes" or "developer codes" that claim to give you money, gold, or power are FAKE. Click here for more info...

Author Topic: Gree Fraudulent Behavior  (Read 1578 times)

Hanibal

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Gree Fraudulent Behavior
« on: October 09, 2014, 10:26:39 PM »
Gree just notitified that there be new units in frontline and all the people who bought units are screwed and the raised the prces on the units. And without notice after last weekends event and still were selling units in the store all while knowing they aren't valid this weekend. If they don't change it we are call for a boycott of the event and demand compensation

-Death-

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Gree Fraudulent Behavior
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »
The units are not useless, they just can't be used this time. They said that we will be able to use them in future frontline events. Most people buy the tanks anyway which are still used, its just the smaller units that they aren't using this time. Those units aren't worth much anyway. Gree isn't going to refund in game cash. Apple would probably give a refund for gold though if you bought units for gold. But again, they will be useful in future events, so why not just keep them if you bought them for that purpose? It would have been nice to be warned in advance by Gree, but that's Gree for you. I wouldn't call a temporary game change fraud though. I don't even think they changed any gold units for frontline, pretty sure it was just smaller cash units if i remember correctly...and in game cash isn't worth anything irl, so no refunds.