NOTE: ALL "secret cheat codes" or "developer codes" that claim to give you money, gold, or power are FAKE. Click here for more info...

Author Topic: Account got deleted after bad update  (Read 995 times)

Elev.insp1

• New Recruit
    • View Profile
Account got deleted after bad update
« on: February 04, 2016, 07:54:55 PM »
Comments: My issue is I upgraded my iPad which went well, upon getting up and running it asked for my pass code and I entered the 4 digest then noticed only 2 had made it in so I tried to re enter my code but the system had froze and booked up. I tried several times then the iPad locked me out. Had to go to iPhone store and all they could do is bring iPad back to default wiping out all my goodies. I would like to get My account back. Anyone know how?  :-[

Joe

• ----------
  • Major
    • View Profile
Re: Account got deleted after bad update
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 08:48:59 AM »
It's probably best to contact Gree directly for issues like that. You can do that here:

https://games.gree-support.net/home

Comments: My issue is I upgraded my iPad which went well, upon getting up and running it asked for my pass code and I entered the 4 digest then noticed only 2 had made it in so I tried to re enter my code but the system had froze and booked up. I tried several times then the iPad locked me out. Had to go to iPhone store and all they could do is bring iPad back to default wiping out all my goodies. I would like to get My account back. Anyone know how?  :-[
ADD ME: 736 323 158
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.